How to add new plugin in WordPress
1. Login to dashboard. Visit http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin using your username and password. Note: Replace the text “yourdomain” with the domain name you purchased.
2. From the dashboard menu on the left , go to “plugins”. Click on “Add new”.
3. Search for plugin using search box, through featured section, popular, recommended or favorites section.
4. Click on install and wait for installation to complete.
6. Click on the activate button to activate the plugin for your website.
6. You can find installed plugins on the left dashboard menu or on installed plugins page i.e.http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/plugins.php
Few of the plugins you should consider installing are:
Yoast SEO– for search engine optimization. It helps to optimize your website for search engine visibility or makes search engines like google, bing, yahoo and more understand your pages and website is all about.
WordFence Security – for improvement of security of your website.
UpdraftPlus – for automatic back up of your WordPress website
LiteSpeed Cache – for improvement of how quickly your pages opens when visited (page speed optimization), image optimization and more features.
You can check and add more plugins to customize your website.